- Monster Energy Drinks has signed on as a co-sponsor of the Tech3 Yamaha satellite team, bringing them one step closer to being lame and Americanized. I blame Colin Edwards.
- Sete's back, racing with "Grupo Francisco Hernando" on a Duc. Weird.
- Nicky Hayden is racing for Marlboro Ducati ... looks like I can no longer cheer for the manufacturer.
- Mika Kallio and Niccolo Canepa are racing for the Pramac Duc satellite team
- "The odds makers" are putting Rossi at 1.90:1 to win the Championship again this year (which would be his 9th World Championship and 7th in the premiere class). Stoner is 3.0:1, and Pedrosa at 8.0:1. For what it's worth, these odds are stolen from a BWin banner ad ...
There you have it ... not a lot of news, really, but I'll be sure to start updating more frequently as more interesting news becomes available. Before you know it, we'll be in Qatar and the 2009 season will be underway!